2014/11/11

IBD Just Gel Polish - Fall Forward

Sveikos,

Šiandien turiu jums šį tą įdomaus - IBD Just - Fall Forward gelinį laką. Pažiūrėkime detaliau?:)

Hi there,

Today I have something interesting to show you, yes, it's IBD Just Gel Polish - Fall Forward. Let's take a closer look :)...



Tiesioginėje šviesoje/ Under the direct light



Light box'e/ In the light box

Lako formulė tikrai nebloga, gal kiek per skysta, kiek persimato, dėl to man prireikė sluoksnių pilnam padengimui, Na, jeigu nepagailėjus ir uždėjus storiau, manau, būtų galima išsisukti su 3 sluoksniais. Spalva primena pienišką šokoladą, kartais pasirodo raudonmedžio atspalvis. Vienos spalvos nagai gražu, bet kiek griežtoka, tad 2 nagus dar padailinau štampavimu. Voila :)

I can say that I was quite please with a formula, well, maybe it's a bit thin and sheer, there I needed 4 coats for a full occupancy. I think you could get away with 3 thicker coats also. The colour itself reminds me of a milk chocolate with some red-ish shades. In order to make this mani more girlie I stamped my 2 nails with Mundo de Unas While polish. Voila :)




Ačiū, kad užsukote.

Thanks for stopping by.

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment