2014/10/22

Sensationail - Sugar Plum Gel Polish

Sveikutės,
Prieš kurį laiką Eurokos parduotuvėje mano akis užkliuvo už Sensationail gelinio nagų lakų. Ir taip jau nutiko, kad Sugar Plum mėnesiuką stovėjo lentynoje laukdamas savo eilės, tad pažiūrėkim į jį iš arčiau:)


Hi there,
A while ago I noticed Sensationail Gel Polish in a local cosmetic store called Eurokos. And I must admin that it was placed on my shelf a month (or so) ago and since then it has been standing there nagging me and waiting for its turn to be swatched, so lets take a look :)





Lakas lengvai dengia nagą, ypač patogus šepetėlis. Nežinau, ar spalva primena cukruotą slyvą, nes turi daugiau rožinio atspalvio, o galbūt aš tiesiog valgau ne tos rūšies slyvas? :))

The application was smooth and I really like the brush. However, I'm not quite sure if the color actually reminds me of the plum as it looks more purplish pink or maybe it's just me who eats a different sort of plums? :)



Hugs and Kisses,
Eve





No comments:

Post a Comment